Monitoring and Evaluation Officer-1
Himalaya Conservation Group Nepal is a non-governmental, non-profit organization dedicated to promote Himalayan environment conservation from local to regional level through field studies, research works, and implementation and advocacy of safe and sustainable development approaches focusing primarily on disaster and climate change framework, geo-disaster management framework, and research-based technology framework. HCG seeks one Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the effective implementation of the project “Enhancing CSOs roles as key development partners for climate resilient policies and practices in Province 2” in partnership with Oxfam Nepal as Lead and RDC and KVS as Implementing partner.
No. of Vacancy – 1
Employment Type- Full Time
Job Location- Kathmandu with frequent field trips
Qualification Required: Master’s of Science in Environmental Science/Management, Social-science/Economics, or Equivalent
Experience required: 5 years or Equivalent
Professional Skill Required: Monitoring and Evaluation of the project, database management, outcome assessment and program implementation
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge on project database management
- Knowledge of program implementation, data quality assessment
- Experience to organize meetings, learning documentation, issues, challenges and gap identification.
- Must have an excellent communications skill
- Skills to provide technical support in data reporting to project team as appropriate.
- Knowledge and experience of using data collection and statistical software including MS Excel/SPSS
- Experience managing and providing training on M&E. Good command over English and Nepali (written and spoken) is required.
- Having Knowledge of Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) would be in beneficial
Interested/eligible candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae by Dec 20, 2020 to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for further assessment.